Clarification Text on Protection and Processing of Personal Data
THE HEALTH STORE SAĞLIK TURIZIMI SAN. VE TIC. ŞTI. In accordance with the “Personal Data Protection Law” numbered 6698, personal data; collecting, processing for the purpose of use, transferring, storage period and data privacy and protection activities within the scope of the relevant laws and regulations. For this purpose, we take the highest level of security measures and inform you about your rights, we attach great importance to the security of your personal data. We keep all kinds of personal data shared by our patients in a manner that takes care of patient privacy and takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for your personal data.
This Disclosure on the Protection of Personal Data explains our personal data protection and processing policy how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data during the services performed.
1. Identity of the data responsible
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, which entered into force on April 7, 2016 (will be referred to as the KVK Law in the Clarification Text), your personal data; THE HEALTH STORE SAĞLIK TURIZIMI SAN. VE TIC. ŞTI. (It will be expressed as THST in the Clarification Text) within the scope described below.
2. Purpose of processing your personal data and legal reasons
Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law regulate the conditions for the processing of personal data and special quality personal data. Personal data of special nature are specified in the Law in a limited way, and the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, religion, sect or other beliefs, costume and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures It contains relevant data and biometric and genetic data. While Article 5 of the Law specifies the conditions for processing non-special personal data, the conditions for processing special data are regulated in Article 6.
The conditions for processing non-special personal data according to Article 5 of the KVK Law are;
- The data subject has explicit consent.
- Data processing is clearly stipulated in laws.
- It is necessary to process the relevant data for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person who is unable to disclose his consent due to the actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid.
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract.
- Data processing is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
- The personal data are made public by the person concerned.
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
- It is necessary to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
- According to Article 6 of the KVK Law, the processing conditions of special quality personal data;
- The data subject has explicit consent,
- Special quality personal data other than data on health and sexual life (race, ethnic origin, political opinion, religion, sect or other beliefs, dress and clothing, association, foundation or trade union membership, criminal conviction and data on security measures and biometric and The processing in terms of genetic data is stipulated in laws.
- Within the framework of these conditions, your personal data;
- Fulfilling our legal obligations in the relevant legal regulations,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing,
- Providing you with information about your appointment if you make an appointment,
- Planning and managing the inner workings of THST,
- Analyzing to improve our services,
- Verification of your identity,
- Verification of your relationship with contracted institutions,
- Responding to the requests of the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the applicable legislation,
- Responding to your questions or complaints about our services,
- Analyzing your use of health services in order to improve the services we offer,
- Adapting to THST’ internal policies and principles,
- Measuring patient satisfaction and increasing patient satisfaction after receiving health services,
- Contacting you to inform about our services,
- For the purpose of supplying medicines or medical devices, they are archived, processed and used in electronic or physical environments within the specified purposes by taking necessary security, confidentiality and legal measures.
- However, your personal data will not be used for commercial purposes in any way, except for the activities listed above and the situations required by the relevant legislation.
3. Personal data collected by thst
We collect various information from our patients within the framework of the health services we provide. The aforementioned information is collected in accordance with the data processing principles and conditions set forth in the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“KVKK”). The information we collect from you for the purposes of processing personal data may include:
- Your name and your surname,
- Your TR identity information, your passport number,
- Your place and date of birth,
- Your gender,
- Your address,
- Your phone number,
- E-Mail Address,
- Your patient protocol number unique to you by THST,
- Your financial data such as payment and billing information,
- Your private health insurance or Social Security Institution data,
- Your biometric data within the scope of services financed by the Social Security Institution,
- Your health data including but not limited to your examination, x-ray and tomography data, prescription information,
- Your voice recording if you contact us,
- Your closed circuit camera system image recording during your visit to our hospitals,
- If you use the parking lot / valet service, give your vehicle license plate,
- https://thehealthstoreturkey.com, your health data and identity information that you share when you use the online services on our website,
- Other data you share when you reach us via e-mail, call center or other channels
4. Transfer purposes and persons and organizations that your personal data can be transfer.
To fulfill our legal obligations in the Basic Law on Health Services No.3359, the Decree Law No.663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Institutions, the Regulation on Private Hospitals, the Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring the Privacy and other related regulations;
By ensuring that all kinds of technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the KVKK and the relevant health legislation, the necessary studies are carried out by the relevant units in order to benefit the relevant persons from the products and services offered by our Institution,
In line with the purposes numbered in Article 2 of this disclosure text, including the purposes of fulfilling the administrative and economic activities of our institution, ensuring and supervising physical security in the buildings belonging to our institution, carrying out legal, financial and administrative compliance processes, and fulfilling financial, legal and administrative affairs; to institutions or organizations permitted by the provisions of the relevant legislation (Turkish Medical Association, Izmir Provincial Health Directorate, Turkish Dental Association, Social Security Institution, etc.); to all Ministries, judicial bodies; private insurance companies; to our direct / indirect domestic / foreign shareholders, subsidiaries and / or affiliates; to auditors; to consultants; to business partners; We contractually receive service, cooperate to carry out our activities,
5. The method of collecting personal data and its legal reason
Your personal data is collected in order to provide our services in line with the above-mentioned purposes and to fulfill the responsibilities of our institution arising from the contract and the law in a complete and correct manner. Your collected personal data can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles 2 and 4 of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
Within the legal reasons stated above, your personal data, all kinds of verbal (all kinds of declarations, etc.), written (tests, job application forms, contact forms, patient consent forms, etc.) Your identity document is collected through the website, social media areas, our corporate website, mobile applications and existing camera recording systems.
6. Your rights regarding your personal data
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, by applying to the data controller;
Learning whether your personal data is processed,
If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
Although the KVK has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
To object to this in the event of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, your request including your applications for your rights mentioned above, the necessary information identifying your identity and the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law, and your explanations about your right to use;
The Health Store Turkey, Manas Bulvarı Adalet Mah. 47/B A Blok 3404 34.Kat Folkart Towers, Bayraklı/Izmir with documents identifying you, by hand,
You can send it through a notary public or other methods specified in the KVK Law,
You can send the relevant form to the e-mail address [email protected] secure electronic signature. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge within thirty days at the latest; However, in case of an additional cost, our Institution reserves the right to charge you a fee according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
7. Express consent statement regarding the processing, use and sharing of personal data
Dear Data Owner;
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“KVKK”), any information that serves to make the identity of a real person specific or identifiable is within the scope of personal data.
In this context, your personal data will be transferred to THE HEALTH STORE SAĞLIK TURIZIMI SAN. VE TIC. ŞTI. The Clarification Text will be processed, stored, preserved, updated when necessary, disclosed / transferred to third parties within the conditions specified in the Clarification Text and within the legislation and legal limits, and processed in the manner specified in the KVK Law. By applying to our institution in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, your personal data;
a) Learning whether it has been processed,
b) Requesting information if processed,
c) Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
d) To know the third persons to whom he / she is transferred domestically or abroad,
e) Request correction if your data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
f) Request to be deleted / destroyed within the framework of Article 7 of the KVK Law,
g) In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing, you have the right to demand compensation for the damage.
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Personal Data Law”);
- Pursuant to the “Regulation on Processing Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy”; THE HEALTH STORE SAĞLIK TURIZIMI SAN. VE TIC. ŞTI. As a data controller, we will save and process your personal information in our archives to provide health services (diagnosis, treatment, care services, etc.) for the benefit of patients and public health,
- To record the identity, address, telephone, medical history and all other necessary information in order to determine the information of the patient who is served in order to provide health services to you as a health institution within the scope of the relevant legislation; We are obliged to organize all records and documents to be included in the medical patient file that will be the basis of the processing in electronic or paper environment,
- If you use your private health insurance, if requested by the competent authorities, especially your insurance company, requested by the authorized authorities or within the scope of e-pulse and similar systems, or within the scope of our notification and / or reporting obligation imposed on us, We declare that it will be shared with authorities and individuals.
- The above information and THE HEALTH STORE SAĞLIK TURIZIMI SAN. VE TIC. ŞTI. I acknowledge, declare and undertake that I have read, examined and accepted all the issues stated below, on the date I specified below, that I know, understand and accept the Clarification Text, and that I have given my free will and express consent to the processing, use and transfer of my personal data within the scope defined in the KVK Law.
This Consent Statement is valid unless it is declared invalid in writing by me.